Conveyancing – Residential/Commercial
Buying property, whether it's a long-awaited new home or business premises, is a big investment. It should be an exciting time. Too often we hear of delays and frustrations in the conveyancing process that make the whole process stressful for all those involved.
At Kenneth Jones, we work hard to avoid this. Our solicitors are specialists. We provide a fast, reliable and affordable service to residential and commercial clients.
Getting advice from our property experts at an early stage saves you time and money. We make the whole process as efficient and hassle-free as possible.
The Conveyancing department is led by Simon Plant. He is a Associate Solicitor specialising in Property. Together with the team, he will be able to guide you through the process and offer you the most effective solutions.
Who will carry out the work
- Director assisted by Solicitor
- Solicitor assisted by a paralegal
- All work is supervised by a Director
Since 1985, we have acted for a range of small and medium-sized businesses from local shops to larger companies purchasing freehold office space. This experience has heightened the commercial awareness of our solicitors, enabling them to provide smart solutions to the issues that typically arise in commercial investment transactions.
Our work includes:
- Commercial purchases
- Commercial re-mortgages
- Commercial sales
- Franchise purchases
- Comprehensive advice on planning issues
- Transfers of commercial leases
- Assignments of commercial leases
- Commercial lease extensions
- Land and farm acquisition
- Estate management
For clients buying or selling their homes, our priority is to complete the transaction on time and with minimum fuss, keeping them updated at every stage.
Our work covers:
- Residential purchases, including leasehold and freehold
- Residential re-mortgages
- Residential sales
- Right to buy transactions
- Transfers of equity
- Mortgage-free transfers
- Planning advice
- Advice on restrictions on property use
- New-build purchases
- Land and neighbour disputes
- Shared ownership
- Post-completion matters, including payment of stamp duty and registration of ownership